Placing Your Order
placing the order with us is a very simple process. As an intermediary, we issue all commercial contracts and technical requirements to the fabricator and manage comprehensive matters and understanding of all contract documents. In turn, the client places their purchase order with us.
Prior to order placement, we conduct a thorough project needs assessment and commercial review to ensure that ambiguity is minimized and all contract documents are adhered to across the supply chain.
Some of these activities include:
• Technical review of client's bid package (engineering, design and commercial)
• Competitive bid event to ensure maximum level of cost reduction
• Bid clarification meetings with client and fabricator
• Receipt and acknowledgement of purchase order from client
• Issuance and acknowledgment of purchase order to fabricator